Moving to BC


Whether you’re a health professional moving to British Columbia from another province or another country, Health Match BC can help.

From another province

If you’re moving to BC from another Canadian province or territory, the licensing regulations vary greatly from one profession to another.

All health professionals wanting to work in BC must be registered or licensed by the regulatory authority responsible for their profession.

From another country

If you’re a Canadian internationally educated graduate, then there is no need to immigrate to work in BC. However, you will need to meet the licensing requirements for your profession.

If you are not Canadian, then there are several steps you must take to obtain a work permit or immigrate to Canada.

Find out more, and register with us today!
To start, enter your email address below:


Moving to BC