The HealthMatchBC offices will be closed on Monday, February 18, 2019 for the Family Day statutory holiday.  We will re-open on Tuesday, Februrary 19, 2019.

Specialty Family Practitioner/General Practitioner

Subspecialty General

Role and Facility Information

The practice shares space with another physician 50/50. There are 2 examination rooms, one office, and one treatment room that is shared with 4 other physicians. Approximately 75% of time will be spent in booked Family Practice, and the other 25% in our extended hours walk-in clinic in the same building. The practice has 2 experienced, long term MOAs who know the patients well. The patients range from infants to the elderly. There is x-ray, laboratory, physiotherapy, pharmacy and walk-in clinic in the same building. The walk-in clinic is linked with the EMR in the office. The practice is ready for a physician to start work anytime - all the business part is set up and running well.

• Permanent full time at a group practice

• Average daily patient volume: 20-24 per half day

• EMR: Oscar

• On-call obligations required

• Dedicated computer for physician use

• High speed wireless internet

• Free parking available for physician



Compensation Type
Physician Overhead

Live and work in BC


British Columbia’s scenic capital city of Victoria is located on the southern part of Vancouver Island. Double-decker buses, horse-drawn carriages, scenic gardens and even the tradition of formal afternoon tea, reflect this seaside city’s British heritage. Victoria’s economy is made up of traditional industry, advanced technology, tourism and arts and cultural organizations. The city boasts one of the highest “park-to-people” ratios of any city in North America. A temperate climate supports numerous recreational pursuits including golfing, fishing and boating.

Similar Jobs in the region