Specialty Family Practitioner/General Practitioner

Subspecialty General

Role and Facility Information

Cozy solo- family practice opportunity available for locum coverage!

The practice runs on Wolf EMR, and is a small practice with 2 exam rooms. Patients are 60% Chinese, 85% of which speak English, and the other 15% speak Cantonese.

Hours of work needed would be 4 days/week, with flexible timing. There is an opportunity for a permanent placement if the locum chooses to stay, as this GP will be retiring in July 2019 and is hoping for someone to take over their patient panel.

Split: 70/30 split. Guaranteed minimum available.




Request Info

Terms

Compensation

Compensation Type
Fee-for-Service
Estimated Remuneration
To be discussed in interview process.
Physician Overhead
To be discussed in interview process.
Billing Split
70/30 split. Guaranteed minimum available.

Benefits and Incentives

Vacation Leave
To be discussed in interview process.
Request Info

Live and work in BC

Vancouver

The world-class city of Vancouver is situated in the southwest corner of British Columbia, surrounded by mountains and ocean vistas. With a population of two million, Vancouver is Canada’s third largest city and is frequently honoured as one of the best places to live in the world. As North America’s gateway to the Pacific Rim, Vancouver has strong links to international markets and is home to a vibrant mix of cultures. Blessed with a balmy coastal climate, the city offers recreational pursuits to suit every taste and disposition, from extreme skiing and mountain biking, to sailing, golfing, nature walks and meditative retreats. The city boasts myriads of theatres, galleries and restaurants as well as two universities and many colleges.

Similar Jobs in the in region

TOP