Role and Facility Information
The Registered Nurse - Operating Room plans and provides direct nursing care to patients/ in the Operating Room in accordance with the unit/program philosophy, competency guidelines, policies, and the CRNBC Standards for Nursing Practice in British Columbia.
- Graduate of a recognized nursing program.
- Current, practicing registration with College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia.
- Recognized Peri-operative Program or recent operating room experience essential.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to organize assigned workload and set priorities.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with a variety of internal and external contacts, including co-workers, physicians, community agency representatives, patients, residents and families.
To learn more and apply, visit:
At Island Health, we believe that our values guide our actions and relationships, shaping how we make decisions and plan for the future. Come be part of our future!