Role and Facility Information
Under the general direction of the Chief Medical Technologist, obtains and prepares specimens for routine analysis. Performs various routine Hematological, Microbiological, Biochemical and Immunohematological testing in accordance with Departmental Procedures.
$27.94 - $34.85 PER HOUR
- Graduate of an approved school of Medical Laboratory Technology and current Canadian Society of Medical Laboratory Science registration.
- One year recent related experience.
- Experience in all the above disciplines preferred.
Northern Health offers:
• Competitive compensation package
• Comprehensive Benefit package
• Municipal Pension Plan
• Outstanding Relocation package for qualified positions
• Employer Paid Vacation
• Employee Referral Program
• Offered through the Federal and BC Government “Loan Forgiveness Programs” see our careers site for more information and eligibility. http://careers.northernhealth.ca/FindaCareer/LoanForgivenessPrograms.aspx
- Estimated Remuneration
- Not Available