Role and Facility Information
Program Coordinator – Birthing Program, BCW Operating Room
Reference # 51968
Salary: $40.95 - $49.37 per hour
Work Shifts: Monday – Friday, 0800 - 1600
BC Women’s Hospital,
4500 Oak Street,
The Program Coordinator provides overall operational direction for Labour and Delivery, Operating Rooms and Single Room Maternity Care (SRMC). Manages care/service within the Programs’ philosophy and goals, the CRNBC standards and available resources of the Programs.
Education, Training and Experience
• Baccalaureate in Nursing
• Five years’ recent perinatal experience which includes a minimum of two years’ recent experience in a supervisory capacity; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Current practicing registration with the CRNBC. Current NRP and CPR certification.
Skills and Abilities
• Ability to be a leader and make decisions independently.
• Ability to develop, prioritize and accomplish objectives.
• Ability to deal with conflict and problem solve
• Supervisory experience in a unionized environment.
• Excellent organizational ability.
• Excellent team building skills.
• Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
We invite you to apply by visiting our website and clicking the "Apply Online Now" button where you can register for the first time or enter your Username and Password in order to re-access your profile on our system.
For more information on all nursing careers that PHSA has to offer, please visit: www.phsa.ca/nursing
For more information about the Agency that you are interested in, please visit the website at: www.bcwomens.ca
PHSA is committed to employment equity and hires on the basis of merit. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, including Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities