Role and Facility Information
Reporting to the Site Manager, guided by the Vision and Values of the Northern health Authority, RNABC Standards of Nursing Practice and Code of Ethics, identifies, plans, implements, and evaluates nursing care required to assist patients in meeting their physical, social, and psychological needs. The Registered Nurse will use Northeast Health Services Area approved Policies, Procedures, and Protocols.
- Registered Nurse with current practicing registration with the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia.
- Current Level C CPR certification required.
- NRP and ACLS certification an asset.
- TNCC, ENCP, BTLS certification an asset.
- Minimum two (2) years experience on Medical, Maternity and Emergency Units. Advanced Critical Care and Maternity courses are an asset.
Wage: 32.33 - 42.45