Role and Facility Information
Reporting directly to the Health Service Administrator, the Float/Relief General Duty Nurse will carry out functions to meet the objectives of the department of nursing of the Mackenzie and District Hospital in a manner that complies with the philosophy of the nursing department and meets the goals and objectives of the Mackenzie and District Hospital.
- Graduate of a C.R.N.B.C. approved School of Nursing.
- Current C.R.N.B.C. active registration.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to determine and deal with emergent situations in a flexible and adaptable manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal effectively with others.
- Ability to use equipment related to patient care safely and effectively.
Wage: $32.33 - $42.45