The Health Match BC offices will be closed on Monday, May 20, 2019 for the Victoria Day statutory holiday.  We will reopen on Tuesday, May 21, 2019.

Specialty Family Practitioner/General Practitioner

Subspecialty General

Role and Facility Information

Practice Takeover for Future Retiring GP!

Cozy solo family practice opportunity is available for takeover for a GP who plans retire in 2018. This date is flexible, and can accommodate the timeline of an interested candidate.

The practice runs on Wolf EMR, has 2 exam rooms and 1 storage room. Patients are 60% Chinese, 85% of which speak English, and the other 15% speak Cantonese. Hours of work needed would be 4 days/week, with flexible timing.

The GP is hoping for someone to take over their patient panel, and leasing space is flexible as any interested GP can take the pre-existing panel and move to a group practice if wanted.

Request Info



Compensation Type
Estimated Remuneration
$300,000+ (Contingent on various factors including how many days the GP works, patient complexities, etc.)
Request Info

Live and work in BC


The world-class city of Vancouver is situated in the southwest corner of British Columbia, surrounded by mountains and ocean vistas. With a population of two million, Vancouver is Canada’s third largest city and is frequently honoured as one of the best places to live in the world. As North America’s gateway to the Pacific Rim, Vancouver has strong links to international markets and is home to a vibrant mix of cultures. Blessed with a balmy coastal climate, the city offers recreational pursuits to suit every taste and disposition, from extreme skiing and mountain biking, to sailing, golfing, nature walks and meditative retreats. The city boasts myriads of theatres, galleries and restaurants.

Similar Jobs in the region